Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh no, not another blog redesign!

I know, I know, but please don't look at this as just another redesign, look at it as a help.  After all, my goal is to make it easy for YOU to make it fabulous!

The redesign will allow me to make things easier for you to locate on my blog...toppers from my Etsy shop, custom toppers, recipes and decorating ideas.

And IF you would like to share recipes that are tried and true that you would like to contribute, or photos of your Cupcake Stylist toppers and how you used them to dress your own cakes, cupcakes and desserts, I would gladly share them.  Just send to me at CupcakeStylist@aol.com or post them on my Facebook page.

Thank you.  I truly consider it an honor to be able to participate in your celebrations of life and love.

Deborah
Cupcake Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment