Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cupcake Stylist Fondant Topper of the Week: Wedding Cake Toppers

Having been married to the love of my life, David, for the past 31 years, I feel so honored when contacted to make wedding cake toppers.  I remember the excitement (and the stress : ) of planning such a special event, and love working with brides (and grooms) to create the topper that will bring their fondant vision to life.


Although I can create totally custom toppers to fulfill your fondant fantasies, some couples fall in love with the toppers offered in my Etsy shop or website, and want these items, personalized to meet their needs.  Following is an example of toppers straight from my shop, personalized for an orange, black and white, zoo-themed wedding cake...

Lion and elephant wedding cake toppers

And another, where the elephant trunks were elongated and shaped to form a heart...

Bride and groom elephant wedding cake topper

Other toppers on my schedule for upcoming weddings include a bride and groom puzzle piece topper, and a chicken and rooster wedding couple topper.  What do you envision for YOUR special celebration?  Please contact me, i would love to help bring your fondant vision to life.

Happy Styling, from the Cupcake Stylist : )

No comments:

Post a Comment