Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Next Great Baker Season 4 airs today!

Hmm, I could have been a contender...


Only problem is, I don't bake.

But, that didn't stop my friend Hope and I from going through the preliminary application and video submission process.  It was a whirlwind -- it all happened the same week we made the cake  topper for Jay Leno.

Needless to say, we didn't get on the show -- I'm sure I was the weak link, since Hope is an award winning baker!  Oh well, I AM working on improving my baking skills, and who knows.  Maybe Season 5 will include the team of Hope and Deborah...



Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you didnt make it. No worries! You're awesome! I love, love, love your work and am happy you are able to make so many peoples party ideas come to life! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) love your blog!

    please follow me ♥ http://kstylick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete