Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Day at the Circus -- Circus themed Fondant Decorations!

I am somewhat of a perfectionist, so this post is a little uncomfortable for me...  Afterall, what will you think about the photos taken from my phone, without the proper lighting and background - yikes!

Oh well, I figure if I wait for the perfect photo, the perfect timing, etc. you will never know what I am working on in my little workshop = )

I was contacted quite awhile ago by a mom who was planning her daughter's 2nd birthday celebration.  The Theme...Vintage Circus.  I created a custom listing for her in my Cupcake Stylist shop on Etsy.  The mom provided me with her event date and colors (teal, dark red, light red and white), and we worked together to fine-tune the designs...


4" tall elephant with party hat

Popcorn



the complete package consits of: 4" elephant with party hat, 5 safari animals, 2 circus tents and 1 tub of popcorn.

Well, the party is January 28th, so these toppers will be packaged up and shipped on January 21st.  I can't wait to see pictures of how these toppers are used at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment