Saturday, March 17, 2012

INTRODUCING Fondant Circus and Vintage Circus Themed Cake and Cupcake Toppers

It is funny how the word "Circus" reminds me of being a kid, attending my first Ringling Bros & Barnum and Baily circus.  There was a man sitting nearby and he kept yelling, "Join the circus and see the world!"  Another memory the world circus brings is of watching the old Marx brothers movie, "At the Circus".  I couldn't tell you a thing about the movie, but I could sing you the song, "Lydia Oh Lydia".  You see, I have a sister named Lydia and she heard that song a lot!!!!  = )

Other circus related memories are more recent and have to do with fondant = )

You see, circus and vintage themed cake and cupcake decorations are quite popular for celebrating Birthday's Baby Showers, and even Weddings, and I've had several requests to help make your circus themed visions a reality in fondant.

As a result, I am introducing fondant circus and vintage circus themed cake and cupcake topper sets in my Cupcake Stylist shop on Etsy.

The Circus set includes: 4 - 2" tall 3D circus animals, a name plaque and a number flag.  The set was made in primary colors (red, yellow & blue), but can be made in any three color combination that you choose. And, if you need larger sizes, that can certainly be arranged as a custom order.


The Vintage Circus set includes: 5 - 2" tall circus animals, 1 - 4" tall circus animal, 2 - 2" tall circus tents, and 1 2" tall popcorn.  The vintage set was made using a dulled red, teal and white color combination, but like the above circus set, can be made in any 4 color combination that you choose.  Also, if you prefer larger sizes, or a different combination of items, that can be arranged as a custom order.

Well, I've got more toppers to make, so I'd better get back to it, but if I can help you make your fondant dreams a reality, please contact me at CupcakeStylist@aol.com, or via my Cupcake Stylist shop on Etsy.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment