Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cupcake Stylist Fondant Topper of the Day - ants, lady bugs, and snails

There are just not enough hours in the day to do all of the things that I want to do...

I have visions of new fondant cake and cupcake decorations dancing in my head, yet my days are full of work at my day job, and fulfilling as many topper orders as I can fit into my schedule. 

I am so thankful for the opportunity that you provide me to work with you to make special toppers for you events.  I am always amazed at the amount of creativity and love that seems to just flow from you as you prepare to make your celebrations special, and I am so honored that you allow me to take part, by making your cake and cupcake decorations.

I wanted to take this opportunity to reconnect and start sharing some of the toppers I have made during the past two months of no postings.  But, instead of including them all in one post, I will REALLY try to do one a day for the next ??? days.  So please check in and see what the topper of the day is....

Today's topper is marching ants, snails and puppy dog tails...I mean ladybugs...

these giant fondant ants were 2" in length and were used to march around the perimeter of a "bug" themed birthday cake.



Here are some of the "bugs" for the cake -- there were also a couple of frogs and plenty of leaves for the bugs to feast on = )
 
Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Styling!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment