Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving, from the Cupcake Stylist

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I approach this day with a very thankful heart -- Creating fondant cake and cupcake toppers has opened me up to a number of people that I wouldn't have met otherwise, and I want you to know that I appreciate each and every one of you.  Thank you for allowing me the privilege of being involved in your special celebrations of life.  I LOVE what I do, and I don't take it for granted...

Following is a "Happy" card I made when I used to paint.  The inspiration was from my friends David and Melba, who sent a Christmas card in February -- it wished us a Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, Happy Valentine's Day, and a few other special occasions along the way = )  


And so, today, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving...May you and your family be blessed today...and always!

Deborah Jeffrey
Cupcake Stylist
www.CupcakeStylist.com
www.CupcakeStylist.Etsy.com
 


No comments:

Post a Comment